1. Minimum education eligibility criteria for admission to GNM:
- 10+2 with English and must have obtained a minimum of 40% at the qualifying examination and English individually from any recognized board. However Science is preferable.
Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by Central Government.
- 10+2 with English having 40% of marks in vocational ANM course OR Vocational Stream- Health care Science recognized by INC, CBSE, State or Centre
2. Reservation for disabled candidates : 3% disability reservation to be considered with a disability of locomotor to the tune of 40% to 50% of the lower extremity.
Attested Photo copy of:
I) Marksheet and certificate of HSLC & HSSLC
ii) Residential certificate
III) Tribal certificate
iv) 2 copies of recent passport photo
8. Selection will be based on entrance test and interview conducted by the institution selection board.
9. The entrance test will be based on Higher Secondary standard - General English, General knowledge and simple arithmetic.
10. The Government of Mizoram constitute that the selection Board comprises of Deputy Director (N), Nursing Superintendent of the hospital, Medical Superintendent of the Hospital, Senior tutor of the school under the chairmanship of the Principal.