TITLE 1: BASIC LIFE SUPPORT (CARDIOPULMONARY RESUSCITATION)
1. To save lives
2. To promote full recovery
3. To prevent further injury
Basic Life support is one of the main topic of in-service training held every year. The theory and techniques of CPR as per American Heart Association guidelines are taught and demonstrated to the students and the staff. The students, having gained knowledge in CPR conduct teaching and demonstration in the community social groups and NGOs.
TITLE 2: GARDENING
1. To create awareness about kitchen garden to the students.
2. To improve skills for growing fresh and safe vegetables and flowers without use of any pesticides.
3. To provide sense of aesthetic environment.
Each class has a separate garden where they plant seasonal vegetables and flowers which they took care throughout the year. The positive outcomes of gardening that we have seen so far includes the following:
1) Improves the students health by eating home grown vegetables without pesticides.
2) It build a sense of pride of ownership
3) It saves money
4) It provides beautiful environment when the flowers bloom.